Monday, April 11, 2022

Loop

​You know how sometimes you feel out of the loop or worthless? I feel like that all the time nowadays. They brought up this demon named ████████ and then said “not to worry about it”. So many people have used that when trying to hide something. Based on the name, ████████ might be related to ███████ in some manner. But I guess I’ll never find out because they won’t tell me. On that note, I think I did something to make Orpheus mad at me. I haven’t seen him in a while so I can’t really ask, it would be nice to know if something was wrong. Anyway We’ve been tasked with getting the █████████████ Hell’s Secretary, █████, healed back up by doing specific tasks. As far as I know we have 2 out of like 7 tasks done now. Honestly, The “Killing █████████” task is the one I’m looking forward to the most. Oh Yeah! A bit ago I found out half of my life is a lie orchestrated by my father to cover up the shit that happened to me at the foundation! Which was great, Stu-fucking-pendous even. I just remembered that if ████ gets thrown out, I’m going with him. Huh. Anyway, That’s all I have to write for now, -Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment